Registration for the 2019-20 season will open soon
- REGARDING VACCINATION:
In accordance with the mandate set by the Government of Alberta and the University of Alberta any athlete 12 years of age or older must be vaccinated to take part in our program. Proof of vaccination must be brought on the day of the first practice so coaches can verify. If proof is not shown, the athlete will not be allowed in the facility.
Athletes turning 12 will need to be fully vaccinated as soon as they can be (after their birthdays), and also provide proof of vaccination when it has been done.
In Alberta, official vaccine records are available on MyHealth Records. The collection of proof of vaccination will be carried out in full accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Parents may not enter the building if they are not fully vaccinated, as per the University mandate. EWC can be held liable if any visitors are unvaccinated.
For your protection and theirs, coaches will be fully vaccinated.
- As per the University of Alberta and Government mandate: masks are required in all public indoor areas of the University campus. Please ensure your athlete(s) has a clean mask at all times.
- Athletes are required to sanitize hands before entering, and upon exiting the wrestling room. Handwashing/ sanitizing is strongly encouraged during practice breaks.
- Athletes from different households must not share food or water bottles.
- COVID health checks will again be required before each practice. The health check is available on TeamSnap.
- If you or your athlete has any of the symptoms related to COVID, cold or flu, we ask that you stay home until the symptoms are resolved. If an athlete presents these symptoms on the mat, they will be asked to leave.
- If your athlete tests positive for COVID, please contact the EWC Executive immediately (email@example.com). Your information will be kept private.
2021/22 Season Fees
* 2020/21 AAWA memberships will be carried over for this season.
- 5-6 years old (Plus $35 AAWA One-Time Fee )
Registration fee: $275
- 7-11 years old (Plus $35 AAWA One-Time Fee)
Registration fee: $385
- 12-18 years old (Plus $65 AAWA One-Time Fee)
Registration fee: $510
* Plus tournament fees.
Practice Schedule for the 2021/2022 Season
|Age Group||Practice Schedule||First Practice||Season Ends|
|12-18 year-olds||Tues/Thurs 6:00 PM-7:30 PM
Sat 9:00 AM-10:30 AM
|October 5, 2021||After the group’s national championships (Date TBD)|
|7-11 year-olds||Mon/Wed 6:00 PM- 7:30 PM||October 4, 2021||After the group’s provincial championships (Date TBD)|
|5-6 year-olds||Sunday, 9:00-10:00 am||October 10, 2021||After the group’s provincial championships (Date TBD)|
- Our new registration system is called 2M, it’s powered by Interpodia, who have been recently selected as registration technology partner for Wrestling associations and clubs across Canada.
- Unless you’ve done anything with 2M before, it will likely be new for you, so you will need to create a user account.
- During the registration process, the system will check to make sure registrants have the right level or AAWA membership. It will help you buy your AAWA membership all at the same time.
- You will also fill out all necessary waivers, etc. online during the registration process.
- With all the uncertainty we have split the season into two segments, essentially that reduces the risk for registrants, should things all change in the coming months and it get’s cut short. When you register, half of the registration price will be processed now and the other half of the payment will be automatically processed on January 15th.
- If you need technical support with registering contact the tech support team at 2M, they will be glad to help.
- If you have any EWC related questions please contact us.
- EWC accepts payment by credit card.
- Please note we are no longer accepting post-dated cheques.
- No refunds after October 24, 2021